This Lunar New Year, Tu Tam Charity & Hong Danh Buddhist Association are excited to sponsor our 4th annual campaigns to assist those in need from remote villages in Viet Nam.
- Gift of Sight is a program that provides cataract surgery to restore vision. The surgery will be performed for 55 patients at Trung Vuong Hospital in Saigon, Viet Nam, in the month of February 2015. The cost per person is $50, and covers all surgical expenses, post-operative care, and a take home meal. Your donation to the Tu Tam Gift of Sight program provides life-changing vision restoration to those that cannot afford this care.
- New Year Gift Packages will be distributed to poor families, the disabled, and orphaned children during the month of February 2015. We are aiming to provide 300 gift packages which cost $10 each and includes: rice, cooking oil, cookies, sugar, soy sauce and a new set of clothing for children. The New Year is a time for joy and celebration, a new beginning. For those who are in poverty, having food on the table during the New Year means the world to them. Help us put a smile on faces, and offer hope at the start of 2015.
Donations of any size make a difference, and is appreciated! Please join us in giving to the poor families and disadvantaged children in Viet Nam this New Year. With your help, we will deliver smiles to many who are in a tough situation. Thank you in advance for your generosity and support of our charitable campaigns this Lunar New Year 2015.
Donating is easy! You can:
- Mail a Check or Money Order payable to “Tu Tam” or “Loving Hearts” to: 1129 Bal Harbor Way, San Jose, CA 95122
- Donate online at tutam.org
- Use Tu Tam online Affiliate Program tutam.org/affiliates. This will cost you nothing! Just shop as you would normally do at major online stores (e.g. Amazon, Macy’s, Southwest Airlines, Priceline, Hotels, Expedia, Target, etc.). For every dollar you spend, Tu Tam will receive 4%-6% through affiliation.